Apple iPhone 12
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- A14 Bionic chip
- 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores
6-Month Warranty included
Power Adapter and lightning cable not included.
Tested for Key Functions, R2/Ready for Resale
Sales tax will be charged according to State laws associated with shipping address.
- For items that state a warranty is included ATR offers a 180-day hardware warranty against malfunctions and defects. The ATR warranty does not cover cosmetic defects consistent with normal usage, nor does the warranty cover any software related issues including but not limited to the protection or retrieval of customer data. If the item being purchased does not state specifically a warranty is included, then no warranty has been factored into the price, and the item is being sold as-is. Warranty coverage begins on the date in which the item was received.
- *Grade A: Excellent Used Condition. May have light scratches or other minor blemishes from normal use. However, these have no effect on the systems or piece of equipment’s overall functionality or performance. No missing parts. Fully cleaned with all non-original labels removed. Screens or Monitors will not have any scratches, cracks, chips, dead pixels, dark spots, discoloration, or blemishes. Equipment will be completely tested, and all parts must be fully functional.
- * Grade B: Good Used Condition. Item will usually have either light scratches or blemishes from normal use or scuffs and scratches which diminish the item’s ability to be considered Grade A. Item functionality will remain consistent. with Grade A products. All equipment will be fully tested, and all parts must be functioning correctly to be resold under this category.
- For Frequently asked questions go to ATRStore.com/FAQ
Product returns will not be accepted without prior approval from our customer service department which can be reached at Support@ATRecycle.com. Prior to initiating a product return for any reason please review our FAQ section for solutions to common problems.
ATR is not responsible for software and/or hardware compatibility issues. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure the products you purchase are compatible with the intended usage in which they were purchased for. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to making your purchase so that we may better assist you in making an informed purchase. Returns will not be accepted for purchases made in error. Return shipping expenses are the sole responsibility of the buyer unless approved in advance by our customer service department.
No OS / OS Not Loaded / COA only stated in a listing means that there is no Operating System Loaded on the Unit that is posted for sale. The COA (Certificate of Authenticity) sticker is located on the unit and has the Product Key needed to be able to load that OS on your unit. Obtaining the proper disk/flash drive for the OS is the buyer’s responsibility.
No COA means that the unit for sale does not contain the COA or Product Key needed to load an Operating System on the PC. Buyer is responsible for everything needed (COA and Install Disk) to load an Operating System on the unit.
If a PC (laptop and/or Desktop) reads “Hard drive Error” “Media Not Found” or “No Bootable Device Found” type of message on the screen. this is not a defect in the unit. It means an Operating System needs to be loaded on the unit. Our units are sold/shipped with a completely clean/wiped Hard drive so the unit will give this kind of message until an OS is loaded.
IF AT ANY TIME WE DECIDE TO ACCEPT A RETURN (AS A COURTESY) THAT IS OUTSIDE OUR WARRANTY DESCRIPTION THERE WILL BE A 20% RESTOCKING FEE AND ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. BUYER WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF RETURN SHIPPING. THE DECISION WHETHER TO ACCEPT A RETURN (THAT IS OUTSIDE OUR WARRANTY DESCRIPTION) IS SOLELY AT OUR DESCRETION.
BATTERY POLICY = We do NOT warranty batteries on any used devices. Most of our items are used equipment and it is priced as such. Batteries are fairly inexpensive to purchase new on eBay.
For questions concerning out Return Policy, Tech Support, Customer Service, Discounts or any other question, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please recycle the Apple iPhone 12 and all other electronic devices responsibly with an R2 Certified Company like Advanced Technology Recycling. Visit us online to learn more about our IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Services and end of life Recycling and Guaranteed Destruction services. Call us toll free at 1-877-781-7779 or email us at Support@ATReCycle.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.